The Sumba Stone - Natural
These simple stone statues from Bazar Bizar come from the island of Sumba Indonesia and are hand carved from sandstone by local artisans. In the traditional villages of Sumba, statues like this one are placed inside and around the entrance of the hut to provide protection and healing to the residents inside.
They make a beautiful statement on their own or look great in a cluster to create real impact. The images are hand cut! Every image is unique. No two statues are exactly alike.
- Length: 6cm
- Width: 5cm
- Height: 19cm
- Colour: Natural
- Material: Sandstone, Shell
- Includes stand: Yes
We make every effort to deliver the order to you as soon as possible. We try to process orders placed on working days before 5 p.m. on the same day. However, we are not always able to fulfill this, sometimes products are not in stock and the delivery of your order may take a little longer. If for whatever reason we cannot meet this delivery time, we will of course inform you as soon as possible.
Which countries does Deezlifestyle.com ship to?
- We ship within the Netherlands and Belgium.
- This differs per product! Orders from €70 or more will be shipped for free to NL and Belgium. For Belgium the shipping costs are €9.00.
The stated prices do not include shipping costs. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
- This differs per product. Delivery is via the postman or parcel deliverer of our suppliers. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee the time of delivery.
- je always get an email with a tracking code! This way you can keep an eye on your order yourself. If this is not the case, it is possible that your order is still being processed. If it takes a long time, you can always contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once your order has been received, you will receive an email with your order details.
- You will always receive an email with a tracking code! This way you can keep an eye on your order yourself. If this is not the case, it is possible that your order is still being processed. If it takes a long time, you can always contact us via email@example.com or contact us via us Contact Form.
If your question is not listed here, don't hesitate and email us firstname.lastname@example.org Our team will answer your questions as soon as possible.